I'm feeling uneasy about my id as cottonwood... if that is the same tree... hmmm.. The cottonwoods in Dans other photsow ere already turning.. but they were not out in the blistering sun..

But I found a shot that may have that tree in it from 1985 - and the dogs playing.. butwe werenot in the parking area where the tree was... stay tuned this is a fun game

ann