No insurance outside the USA on postal shipments either!

I checked and the US Postal Service only can provide insurance within the USA borders.
 This is especially a problem when sending payment outside the USA.  In some cases
like Germany, the US Post Office no longer offers international money orders.  I can
send a registered letter, but only insured to $40.00.

Regards,  Bob S.

Boz wrote:
 My statement applies only to Germany.  The German Postal
 Office will NOT ship insured to any country outside of
 the EU.  I found this incredible, so I asked at three
 different post offices, and then made an official
 inquiry.  The result was always the same --- no insurance
 to countries outside the EU.