Happy Anniversary to my fellow PUG'rs. I'm still here, just 6959 messages behind. Our move from Carencro, (named after a bird that eats dead flesh) back to Lafayette (named after some Frenchman) has me overwhelmed. From 4000 sq ft to 2000 sq ft I'm lucky I can find anything. I do know where my cameras are but not sure I remember how to use them. So far we have only lost one box but it is the one with all the remotes in it. The New Year brings much hope.

Grateful for all the good things this year!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever blows your skirt up.

I'm gonna read everyone.

Mark Stringer