How about submitting one image that the photog feels is the very, very best of their work.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: 20th Anniversary PUG

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016, at 06:15 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I know that in April 2017, we are having the 20th anniversary PUG.  Has
there been any guidance on what we should submit?

Two possible ideas:

1.  Perhaps it could be a mini gallery from each submiter, including a
certain small number (4?  6?) of images that each submitter considers to
be
representative of the type of images he or she likes to make.

2.  It could also be used to feature images from our first Pentadx
camera.

3.  Another possibility would be to have each chose his or her favorite
from prior PUG submissions.

Just a few random and uninvited thoughts from the foggy brain of an old
geezer.

From one old geezer to another....

I'm open to suggestions but, whatever we decide,  I wouldn't want the
guideline to be too prescriptive - don't want to discourage anyone who
has only a few (or no) past submissions.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia