On 12/21/2016 12:36 AM, David Mann wrote:
On Dec 21, 2016, at 10:05 AM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

How about submitting one image that the photog feels is the very, very best of
their work.

I'd never be able to decide.  And I'd probably find it was taken with another
brand.

I'd be happy with an open gallery or maybe an "anniversary" theme.

Cheers,
Dave

I do have a photograph that I consider my best ever, but I've used it
several times already and I'd really like to move on to see if I can do
better.