Not really, they lost their way with last years calendar, now they're wandering around in an open field trying to cater to their new art constituency. Too bad it doesn't really exist.

It's a pinup calendar, the women in it aren't supposed to be real, They're either a fantasy or idealized, depending on how charitable I want to be.

It's not like the people who approve, of this "more realistic" calendar are actually going to hang one on their wall, and the guy, (and it is mostly guy's), who is going to hang one in their automobile repair bay are going to actually want this.

So it gets critical acclaim from the usual suspects, and, a little more joy is sucked out of the life of some ordinary Joe, so Pirelli can make a stupid, and not particularly valid, post modern, point.