Do they sell the calendars? I thought they were a promotional give-away item?

On 12/21/2016 1:23 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
You have to ask yourself what are they trying to do.... Promote their
tires, sell calendars or cater to older women.

The photos are obviously well done but I bet they don't sell as many
calendars as in years past - a lot of non car people have never
seen/heard of the Pirelli calendar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Alpert <ma...@alpert.com>
Subject: Re: Pirelli goes natural

Couldn’t disagree more.

On Dec 20, 2016, at 9:45 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

Sorry but the new calendar just doesn't cut it for me.
I much prefer the earlier editions of the calendar.
Its like Pirelli is asking me to like a bald worn out tire instead of one of
their new super sticky P-Zeros.
I think they've lost their direction with this edition.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
Subject: Pirelli goes natural

Peter Lindbergh shot this years Pirelli Calendar without using makeup or
retouching.

https://www.fastcocreate.com/3066063/quick-hit/the-2017-pirelli-calendar-with-nicole-kidman-and-julianne-moore-is-raw-and-unretou