I enjoyed looking through the PUG archive, too. The earliest entry of
mine I could find was February 2005.

I bought my first Pentax (a Super Program) when our daughter was a
year old, in 1989. I found the PDML shortly after, and participated
via my CompuServe email. Then there was a hiatus of several years.
Mark!'s partner Lisa and I know each other through work for the
Children's Oncology Group, and after a meeting (in Hilton Head?
Atlanta? Someplace southern) she introduced me to Mark!. He gave me
the current PDML info, and I rejoined; I think that was in the late
1990s. I was younger then, too.

Happy holidays, one and all.

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW