It is damp and rainy here in Nashville so there will be plenty of wet and soggy folks if they are waiting on the guitar to fall at midnight.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./