I remember the  year I shot Chrysler  commercials in New Zealand and Australia
at The New Year. Disorienting , but memorable. Most memorable is New Year's Eve
in Ashburton, a rural town on the South Island. Our production company filled
all the local lodging and a cadre of trailers. On New Year's Eve we sang and
danced with the local populace to the wee hours.  At midnight it was, "I Come
From The Land Down Under." Unforgettable!

Paul via phone