> On Jan 25, 2017, at 5:17 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> I went through all the other images trying to recreate the conditions
> under which I could see it, and if it *is* in any of the others, I
> couldn't make it visible on my monitor.

I just went through and compared what I could see with my editing in LR. I was
going to say it’s more evident in images that were radically cropped. But—if I
hold my head at just the right angle--I think I see it in the last image and
it’s not cropped at all.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

'The universe is shot through in all parts by a single sort of love...."

- Kabir