Ouch - my long distance sympathy and good wishes for a rapid return to
full fitness.

As I get older I'm more and more careful about avoiding situations that
could cause falls.  The problem is they can occur in unlikely
situations. The last fall I had was actually in the USA - on the train
from San Francisco to Oxnard.  Got a head bump similar to yours but,
fortunately we were staying with friends for a few days so I could rest
up without the constant travelling of the previous 4 weeks.

Get well soon.

Cheers

Brian

http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.