LOL!

ann

On 2/4/2017 10:13 PM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Ann,

I am glad to hear you are recovering.

As for (not) thinking about the elephant... That reminded me of an old quote from Mikhail Bulgakov's novel "Heart of a Dog":

—If you care about your digestion, my advice is — don’t talk about bolshevism or medicine at table. And, god forbid — never read soviet newspapers before dinner.
    —Hmm… But there are no other newspapers.
—In that case don’t read any at all. Do you know I once made thirty tests in my clinic. And what do you think? The patients who never read newspapers felt excellent. Those whom I specially made read "Pravda" all lost weight. […] And not only did they lose weight. Their knee reflexes were retarded, they lost appetite and exhibited general depression.

... PDML, on the other hand ... ;-)

Igor