Ann, I'm late on this. Nasty. Hope you are soon 100% again. Hasn't affected your grey matter.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Stan Halpin
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 5:51 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Ot; Just so you know...

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 4, 2017, at 10:29 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Stuff happens. It hurts. But what really gets to all of us are the signs that we may not be " in control" any longer. I fell last year. No clue what happened. I went next door to our rental unit, through the snow and ice, to check on her garage door. Then I was back home with a bloody head. Slip on the ice? I'll never know.

I am thankful that you seem to be recovering and are not too severely impacted. And I hope that your recovery doesn't bring with it an overly cautious approach to life. Stuff happens. Get out there and do what you can while you can.

And, fwiw, dear dear. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

stan

---