Well, Gonz found two of them in Ohio & Iowa.

"Tonopah" turned out to be the one in Nevada rather than the one in
Arizona. I think some of the abandoned gas stations may be along old
Route 66, although the one in old Texaco colors could be either up in
the Four Corners area or down in West Texas Permian Basin - looks like
the terrain I saw along US 67 between San Angelo & Fort Stockton.

The Joshua tree looks like many I saw along the roadside driving US 95
from Phoenix to Kingman, AZ.

American Adventure Expeditions may be one of the whitewater rafting
companies that service south-eastern Colorado out of CaƱon City, CO -
along the Arkansas River.