Thanks

During my collecting phase (about 10 years ago - I'm over it now :-) ) I
bought one of each of these.  I used the KX for a couple of years before
digital took over.  I really liked that camera.

They're still stashed away in a cupboard so I must get them out and see
if they still work.

The KX was my favourite of the three.  The K2 was nominally the top of
the line but that film speed setting dial around the lens flange was an
odd design choice.  It invariably seized up and became almost impossible
to move.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters