"When in panic or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout" ;-)

Please ignore the alarmist Nikkei article - FTR Ricoh had to
officially deny 2 such "news", the one about closing down the camera
business (denied) and one about selling the leasing and semiconductor
businesses (not sure it means they won't sell those, or they didn't
decide if to sell or not).

Information can be found directly on Ricoh's site:
http://www.ricoh.com/IR/data/pre/pdf/h29q4_qa.pdf
http://www.ricoh.com/IR/pdf/presentation_text_2017.pdf

So, things are not rosy mostly due to their core copier business, and
they're reacting to prevent making a loss in FY2019. Ricoh Imaging
isn't doing that bad with the Theta and K-1.

Have fun,
Alex