On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Igor PDML-StR <pdml...@komkon.org> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> It is the reality of the 21 century: most things are ordered via internet
> and brought to your home by UPS/FedEx/USPS.

I'm still in the 60's so this IS good news.:-)

I agree that i can order on line, but then have to sneak it by the WD
some how, but i do like to look and try first if i can. Henry's have
alwasy told me if i buy a lens that has to be ordered, they don't
accept returns on them only if its broken.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com