Ann, this is not about Thunderbird. ;-)
Jostein

Den 02.07.2017 17.29, skrev ann sanfedele:
Will everyone using THunderbird please raise your hands :-)

alan - I still have a problem remembering to hit "REPLY LIST" instead of jsut REPLY - some of the people whose pesos I've commented on , I think, see what i said and reply to me and to list for sake of discussion

At the moment I can't look at list much - Weekends arem more my work time than weekdays

ann