Maybe.

For me there is no difference between Reply and Reply List. As far as I can figure out (and I have double checked). All are going to p...@pdlm.net.

My problem is, when I have Thunderbird filter by Threads turned on (may be called something else, forget now I got it turned on), when I hit reply then it goes to that thread.

My normal method, in the past, for posting a PESO was to just randomly choose a thread and a post and hit REPLY. Fill in a new subject line with PESO - Name and hit return. And that would START a new thread. With Thunderbird show by thread on, it doesn't.

Simple solution, though tedious, now when posting a PESO I don't hit reply. I just do a new write, new subject line, and type in pdml@pdml.net for the address (although there must be a macro or something that would fill that in for me).

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)