Note that you might be able to find an unused new-in-box K-3 (i.e. not K-3ii).
The K-3 does have the built in flash. Does not have the GPS or pixel shift.
None of these three is a perfect camera, and the K-3, K-3ii and K-70 all have a
different “solution” to the problem of trying to balance many design tradeoffs.
Choose based on what is important to you.

No, I didn’t answer your question about the Powered On issue, I was not aware
that there had been an issue causing widespread concern.
stan