Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 4:35 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: EXIF Mystery

I just noticed that my DFA 28-105 f3.5-5.6 does not show up in EXIF
data. I've tried it on the K1 and the K3 and in both cases when I view
file info in Photoshop the lens field in blank. I noticed this because
uploads to flickr with this lens also do not show any lens data. I tried
a couple other EXIF viewers with the same result. Both cameras correctly
record lens data for other lenses.

There are images on flickr that show this lens in the EXIF data (e.g.
Larry's photostream)... It appears that my specific copy though is not
producing EXIF info. I'm wondering if this is something to be concerned
about WRT my copy of this lens? Aside form this, it has been operating
perfectly.

Any thoughts?

Mark