Hi All,

I don't do much paper cutting, and when I do, I use either a good knife or
a generic guillotine-type paper cutter available in the departmental office or elsewhere.
I am considering buying a simple inexpensive one for myself.
I haven't used "rolling" cutters (I believe they are frequently called trimmers?). I see that they could be a bit more versatile if there are multiple types of edges (wave, straight, etc.), but then you'd need to change the "knife head", probably very frequently (?).

So, my question is:
What are the pro's and con's of both types of cutters, especially in application to the photo paper?

Thank you,

Igor