> On Oct 21, 2017, at 10:35 PM, Leon Altoff <leon.alt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find a way to transfer images from my camera to a PC in real
> time.  I have a K3 and a K70 to work with.   I can use WiFi or USB.
>
> Does anyone have a way of doing this?

Depends on your goal.  If you just want to see low resolution previews of jpegs
and are only shooting one or two a minute, then you can do it with an eyefi
card, shooting raw+jpeg, with the low resolution jpegs going to the eyefi card.

If you’re talking images that are actually usable for any sort of quality
viewing, then you can only do it in realtime if you’re talking in terms of
geological processes.