Den 22.10.2017 10:56, skrev Leon Altoff:
Hi Larry,

I'm actually using a microscope to take a series of images for stacking. So
it may be something like 20 to 30 images, which I want to auto import into
Lightroom while I set up for the next shot (including downloading time from
camera to PC) and named as a group.  So real-ish time.

Not Larry, but since Mike summoned me... :-)

I just use two ordinary SD cards, one in camera while the other is in the computer's card reader. For a stack of 20-30 pictures, I don't get around to arranging the next shoot while the first is loading into the PC. I usually end up running the second stack while the first is exporting from Lightroom or while rendering in Zerene Stacker.

Call me curious, but what are you photographing? :-)

Jostein