Pentax has an app for Android and iOS which can use the built-in wifi of
your K-70 to download pics to your phone or tablet, but for PCs there is
not an official ap. However, there is an unofficial Windows app which you
can use to that purpose. There is a thread about that Windows program in
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/6-pentax-dslr-discussion/346566-my-pentax-wifi-remote-software.html

If you have a Flu card for your K-3 you can also use it to control the
camera and download pictures to your PC.