Eric,

1. I have a policy: I never give RAW files to anybody. (In the film era, I've never given negatives to anybody, with just one exception for a close friend of mine per a special agreement).
I would only consider giving RAW files in very special cases.

Several photographers that I know have a similar policy.

When I give photos to others for printing, - I give those as the Full-resolution JPEGs with the maximum quality level. (Also, just in case, I save them in sRGB color space to avoid any confusion.)

2. If you are not printing yourself anywhat routinely at home, I would consider mpix.com for ordering the prints. Last time I checked, they can also "drop-ship" to your clients directly, and IIRC, even in a discreet packaging, not revealing the shop name, if requested. (Verify that, my memory might deceive me here.)

3. The optimum way of choosing the photos in the situation like yours is to post them to a website (Flickr will do), with the filenames that can be used for identification, asking your clients to provide you with the list of numbers.

4. When I provide full-res. photos, I usually upload them to one of the online storage accounts (I like box.com) - in a separate folder, and set sharing via a direct link, which I provide to the addressee. Box.com interface provides convenient interface for both previewing and downloading single images, as well as the entire folder. (I am sure that most other similar sites, such as dropbox, google-drive, have very similar interfaces.)

Just in case:
Before sending the link to the clients, check in a browser where you are not logged in as yourself (e.g. by opening an "Incognito" browser window), that the link works and doesn't require creating any account or whatsoever.

HTH,

Igor