I would burn the images to a CD/DVD.  Provide hi-res JPEG files they can print
and lo-res copies in case they want to post them to Facebook or other social
media.

I would also include a text file on the disk with a copyright release granting
them permission to print the images (save them a hassle from any photolab they
might ask to make the prints).