> On Dec 13, 2017, at 12:03 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <godd...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Long experience delivering prints and image files to clients says to me:
> - ALWAYS curate what you show them FIRST to be your best work, and show them
> the FINISHED work, not "work in progress."
> - ONLY offer what shows your work off in the best light.
>
> It almost never makes sense to offer too many things. Keep it simple. A set
> of JPEGs and a set of prints is as much as most clients or giftees will ever
> look at.

Thanks, Godfrey. What I’ve quoted is definitely not all that I found helpful,
but it’s what I take from it overall. Bottom line: It’s up to me. Do my best.
Go from there.

And this is a gift to my “client,” something I am happy to do for the family,
especially when it challenges me photographically.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz