Larry's who you should ask about that. I don't know if he's got a paid
account with Flickr or not, but he's got beaucoup albums.

On 2/25/2018 10:06, Alan C wrote:
You can easily compile albums in the free version of Flickr.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: David J Brooks
Sent: 25 February, 2018 4:58 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: photo dot net phun

I can upload no sweat. Its getting them with a sharable url and into a
gallery that still gives me headaches. It was so much easier before. I
upload the shots and select galleries for them but they dont seem to
go where they are supposed to go. I have a flickr account, it might
just get upgraded to a paid subscription so i can make albums and
such, right now i just have the free one.

Dave