> On 26 February 2018 at 02:10 "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I have resisted Flikr for many years, but I may have to give it another try.
> What do folks think of 500?  I had an account there years back, but gave it
> up.

Same here.  I set up a free 500px account years ago, uploaded a couple of photos
and promptly forgot about it.  A recent post here by Boris got me thinking about
it again so I've recently started using it.

I like it.  You can set up whatever albums you like and the interface is clean
and easily navigable.  The free account limits you to 7 uploads per week - which
is enough for me.

Cheers

Brian