No. You don't need to keep them.

But I typically do keep all the installer files.
It was only ones or twice in the 21st century that I went back to them on the same computer. (I've went to them for a different computer, - but not
for such frequently updated software as web browser and Thunderbird.)
I usually save them on one of the backup drives.

Igor