On 3/8/2018 18:31, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 8 Mar 2018, at 21:45, John Francis <jo...@panix.com> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 03:47:57PM -0500, John wrote:
On 3/8/2018 15:27, Mark Roberts wrote:
John wrote:

I think "French literature" is a euphemism for "dirty French Post Cards".

For young American boys of a certain age, the lingerie section of the
Sears Catalog had to suffice.

I think "Sears lingerie" has to be the least sexy sounding concept
I've ever heard of.

Boys had no internet back then. Where else were they going to find
pictures of (almost) nekkid women?

Health & Efficiency.

They were completely nekkid! Let's all have a big hand for H&E, boys!

I don't think the drugstore down the street had that one on their magazine rack.