I’m a little worried about disturbing the neighbors in warm weather if they
have their windows open. They’re about 150 feet away on each side, but I’m
loud. My front speakers are Klipsch towers with two 10-inch woofers in each on
a 550 watt Pioneer receiver. They’re supplemented by a 15 inch subwoofer on an
800-watt amp. When watching surround sound, four more 8-inch woofers join the
party. Watching Dunkirk the other night, every explosion made the floor move.
Good fun.

Paul