I absolutely love my fastpak 350 for my aps gear, but it hasn't worked so well
for my K-1. I just had an errand in sf around the corner from Samy's and while
in there I looked at bags. They have the tenba shootout 24l which seems very
nice, but it is just too small to carry my monopod inside, so I'm curious about
the 32l version.