There are no perfect camera bags.

On 4/27/2018 2:53 PM, John wrote:
The ETERNAL quest (or is that the infernal quest?) for the *perfect* camera bag.

On 4/27/2018 08:57, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

I came across an interesting photo bag. It's a hybrid of a shoulder bag and a backpack:
https://www.manfrotto.co.uk/ng-australia-3way-camera-bag-for-dslr
It looks like it was launched about a year ago.

Unfortunately, it is still not available for sale in the US
(except for eBay, where it becomes overpriced on top of being expensive).

This is a type of a bag that I am looking for.
I have been enjoying Vanguard Up-rise II 33: it allows carrying a travel camera+ set and a laptop. And it has been passing as a "personal item"
on airplane flights.
With the quick-access zipper at the top, it is very convenient to photograph from while on the road.

The main thing I'd wanted to change/add to it is the option of carrying it as a backpack, - to ease the load on my back. So, in that regard the Manfrotto/NG hybrid bag would be great.

So, I wonder if anybody has seen other "hybrid" bags (backpack-shoulder bag) from other brands?

Igor