At 03:55 PM 5/2/2018, Paul Stenquist wrote:

>... filters and a darkroom for more than 30 years. They’d have to hog tie me
>and beat me to go back to that now.

Paul, I feel the same, I had a darkroom for about 10 years in high school and
college, enjoyed it then, likely would not enjoy it now.

I do still use Kodak Photo-Flo 200, but not in a darkroom. Cleaning of
gravestones should only be done 1) by someone who know what they are doing, and
2) using nothing stronger than a non-ionic cleaner such as Photo-Flo.

Dale H. Cook, 50+ years as an SLR photographer,
Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm lens, using
colored filters for B&W gravestone photography