At 05:49 PM 5/2/2018, Mark Roberts wrote:

>2 - Got a site where we can see your photography? That gravestone stuff sounds
>fascinating.

What I have in hand is either old Kodacolor prints or snaps with my old 3.3
megapixel Cybershot - nothing to write home about. My gravestone photography
has been in New England where I grew up (I have lived in Virginia  for the last
30+ years). I don't get back to New England but once every five years or so,
but there are stones in the oldest local cemeteries here in southwest VA that
will present significant challenges. Since I joined the Association for
Gravestone Studies I have learned a lot about quality gravestone photography. I
expect to make the first practice expedition later this month, and will share
some results on my web site with links here.

Dale H. Cook, 50+ years as an SLR photographer,
Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm lens, using
colored filters for B&W gravestone photography