On 6/1/2018 1:26 PM, J.C. O'Connell wrote:
is the video any good on the K7? Im looking for an inexpensive backup body
that has video too and the K7s sure are cheap now. 720P is OK its for web postings.

Pentax has always taken it up the bum for having crappy video. It's always been OK for me, but my standards are probably lower than yours. I don't recall ever shooting any video with my K7, but I shot some with the K20, which had a similar sensor as far as output was concerned. For me they were fine.

bill