Thanks , Dan !
It struck me that the guy on the boat in your shot looked like he could be related to Buffet..

Of the music choices , John Coyle's does it for me.. I don't have to play the clip - I can hear it in my head... and I quite like that photo as well.

- butit would have been a draw on the music if John Sessions had used the most appropriate MOON DANCE by Van Morrison for his Dancing moon  - I saw this post before I looked at the photos and was sorely disappointed about that :-) Moon Dance is one of my very favorite songs, but I hadno
appropriate shots.

Brian's photo is my favorite and the music is nice too - new to me.

ann