The guy in my image is my friend, and the woman to his right is his wife.
They are from Anacortes, WA, and stay at the same condo in Maui we do.  Our
trips overlap by a few weeks, and we usually go sailing together at least
once and meet for meals at our favorite restaurants.  Del and I usually run
into each other at the hot tub every evening and compare notes while
entertaining the Canadians.  The standing woman is one of the crew, who
passes out drinks and snacks after helping launch the ship;  the other
people just happened to be in the frams.

Dan Matyola