Thanks Ann - like you, I never need to read the lyrics!

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2018 11:56 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: June PUG is up

Thanks , Dan !
It struck me that the guy on the boat in your shot looked like he could be
related to Buffet..

Of the music choices , John Coyle's does it for me.. I don't have to play the
clip - I can hear it
in my head... and I quite like that photo as well.

- butit would have been a draw on the music if John Sessions had used the most
appropriate MOON
DANCE by Van Morrison for his Dancing moon  - I saw this post before I looked
at the photos and was
sorely disappointed about that :-) Moon Dance is one of my very favorite songs,
but I hadno
appropriate shots.

Brian's photo is my favorite and the music is nice too - new to me.

ann