I use these, 64GB capacity. If you have your images organized in folders within
Photos, you can Select at the folder level, don’t have to use individual
one-at-a-time picking.
Works well.

http://dmlife.cc/productshow.asp?id=1032&sid=234

I download the jpgs from my camera to my iPad, to view along the way, to share
along the way, and as a backup in case my RAW files are damaged/lost somehow
before I get back home. When I exceed my iPad capacity, I dump a bunch onto one
or two of these…

stan