Again, I think it's the same handful of people.

There was a known problem with 1-liter packs that was fixed about 2
years ago. Basically, some of the packages weren't sealed, and Part A
would oxidize.

If you don't have a clumpy Part A, you're fine.

> Since you've had such good results, why not share your technique,
> including the type of water used, % of developer in solution, and so
> forth.  I've got some XTOL here and would love to try it,
> but I'd rather
> emulate someone who's been successful with it.

I mix it with my super hard tap water and use it like any other
developer, generally 1:1, one-shot.

tv