Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Walking Shadow (pavement reflection)
> Gianfranco Irlanda
> Superlatives would be fruitless here. Join me in expressing
utter
> admiration for this awesome image and its creator. Gianfranco
has taken
> photography and stood it on its head - quite literally.
Simply: I want to
> be able to make pictures like this! How is it possible to get
colour like
> that out of a reflection in a dull concrete surface? Sheer
brilliance in
> our midst and a popular and acknowledged master of the art.
Take a bow
> and collect my pic of the month award yet again, dammit.
Bella! Ciao!

Well, Cotty...

I'm speechless...
Somebody could start thinking that I'm paying you for these
monthly praises! You are forcing me to keep a very high standard
in my future PUG submissions.
Thanks really much for the appreciation and for the positive
effect of your words on my ego!

Ciao!

Gianfranco

=====