Lovely shot Paul!Happy Holidays to you and yours.
JayT

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, December 3, 2018, 9:14 AM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
wrote:

I didn’t decorate very much for the holidays after my wife died, but now the
lady I’m seeing is really into it, so we did it up pretty big inside and out.
She found some laser projection lamps at a hardware store, so we stuck them in
the ground and aimed them at the house. The dots move constantly, so I had to
compromise on the shutter speed to get a decent shot. The is f4 at 1/66h, about
ISO 6400, K-w and D FA  24/70/2.8

Paul
https://www.photo.net/photo/18509687/Happy-Holidays