DxO Optics Pro.  Doesn't require a subscription, supports tagging and keyword searching, but lets you set up your own structure, and leaves your, photos right where you left them.

It's biggest issue is not supporting Pentax cameras prior to K10D.   It's second biggest flaw is it kind of wants to nanny you.  If it doesn't recognize a lens, it looks for what it thinks is the correct one and nags you to download that module, unless you turn off that feature.  It does a nice job rendering K20D and K-5II files, and best of all it's not an Adobe product.

I've been testing other options and Raw Therapee is pretty good, and supports more camera bodies, but it's interface is very quirky, and Darktable is a bit slow.  I haven't checked if it covers all the camera's I've created files with, but I decided not to use it because it was slow, compared to DxO Optics Pro.