Hi,

I have a few fav's from the PUG, here they are no particular order.

"At the movies " by Maciej Marchlewski
http://pug.komkon.org/02jun/w_kinie.html
I really like portraits that set the subject in a location/situation that has
meaning to them. Nice shot.

"Brothers and Sisters " by Matjaz Osojnik
http://pug.komkon.org/02jun/cambodia.html
The colours work well with the subject matter and the boys stare really sets
the image off. Its actualy surprising that the image works okay with the boys
head chopped off, but i think that adds to it. Out of curiosity where were you
in the zoom range?

"After-party lounging " by Abhi Gupte
http://pug.komkon.org/02jun/lounging.html
Nice improvisation with the lighting, the high contrast really works well.

Regards,
Paul