Thanks Paul, for kind comment. I'm glad you like it. Actually, the
photograph is cropped just a bit on all sides, because of some
distractive details on top and on the bottom in full frame original. But
basically, it was framed tight on the original slide as well. I just felt it
might create a feeling of stronger connection between the children.

I don't know exactly at what focal range the lens was set, but I guess it
must have been somewhere between 100 and 150mm. FA80-320 is
quite good at focals from 80 up to 200 mm, but after that - it is more
less useless if you want any detail. Contrast just enters nowhere land
after 200mm. Like with all 70-300 zooms I tried so far.

Cao, Matjaz