Dnia 3-06-2002 o godz. 9:00 Paul Jones napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> I have a few fav's from the PUG, here they are no particular
order.

> "At the movies " by Maciej Marchlewski
> http://pug.komkon.org/02jun/w_kinie.html
> I really like portraits that set the subject in a
location/situation that has
> meaning to them. Nice shot.

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.
I also received an e-mail (sorry can't recall now from whom -
it's at home) that including just one, nicely blurred poster
would be better. The background is made not by the regular size
movie posters - theese are advertising leaflets with a copy of a
movie poster on one side and some text on another - they're
about A5 paper in size.

Cheers

Maciej